The following are press releases from IIEA.
- 05/21/2013 David Blume Presents Appropriate-scale Biological Waste to Fuel Solutions AT Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas’ Regional Policy and Technology Forum in Panama
- 05/02/2011 David Blume Plenary Talks at New Living Expo 4/29 and the Freestone Fermentation Festival 5/21
- 11/30/2010 International Delegates arrive in Atlanta for IIEA and Project Gaia
- 10/13/2010 IIEA Views EPA E-15 Ruling as a "Good Start"
- 03/18/2010 IIEA to Present E85 Emissions Test Results on March 24
- 05/28/2009 Wisconsin Workshops Announced
- 04/03/2009 Media Alert: Poison Pistachios and Waste Foods Are Viable Clean Fuel Source
- 03/17/2009 Richland Community College Selects Alcohol Can Be a Gas Book as Core Curriculum
- 02/23/2009 Call for FTC stop to Big Oil bid for alcohol fuel market control
- 02/09/2009 How We are Losing the Battle for Our Independent Fuel, Food and Jobs
- 02/03/2009 Jump-Start your Renewable Energy Career: DAVID BLUME ?Two days to Energy Independence? intensive workshop
- 01/26/2009 Corn Growers and Farm Aid to Sponsor Renewable Energy Workshops
- 01/26/2009 David Blume Rural Revitalization and Non-Exportable Job Creation Work Earns "Truth in Agricultural Journalism" Award
- 01/09/2009 Poison Peanut and Waste Foods Can Be Viable Clean Fuel Source
- 07/15/2008 Gas Prices Got You Down? Don?t Get Mad ? Get Ethanol!
- 10/17/2007 Ethanol Expert David Blume to Bring "Alcohol Can Be a Gas! to Chicago
- 11/28/2008 GM Deserves Bailout Under One Condition: Get Flex Fuel Competitive Now
- 09/04/2007 David Blume - Fueling an Ethanol Revolution for the 21st Century
No workshops are currently scheduled.